Pick the Winner (1 Viewer)

i wasnt gonna say anything but since RG brought it up.....

Here we go.....

Hot Rod - 2
Dixon - 3

J Force - 3
Hight - 6

Anderson - 6

ROCK N ROLL!!!

i believe that is twenty also.....i wouldnt usually care.....but i mean i was tied with the old man and i couldnt let RG go one up on me.....i mean thats embarassing

WHAT....AN AUSSIE BEAT ME>?????? WTF????? Wait....:rolleyes:

I'm 73rd.....

I was born in 1973.....

The comeback starts in Phoenix!!!!:D

Can't let an Aussie beat me!!! Just not American!:eek:
(can U feel the Lovin' Paully?????)

Well . . . how did everyone score? I've had a lot worse days!
P.J. - thanks for taking this on again, if ya can't be at the race, it makes listening a lot more fun - :cool:
BTW - Amanda has not claimed her prize for last year, but with the NitroFish sponsorship, something might be happening!

I didn't know I won something. What did I win???

I didn't know I won something. What did I win???

PJ - wasn't Amanda the Pick the Winner 2007 Champion? If so Amanda, you won 1000 hero cards designed by Rich Bailey and printed by CCP for your favorite race team! Not sure who you will pick, but at this point it might have something to do with a "fishy" team - :D

Some serious competition already this year - this is gonna be fun!

WHAT....AN AUSSIE BEAT ME>?????? WTF????? Wait....

I'm 73rd.....

I was born in 1973.....

The comeback starts in Phoenix!!!!

Can't let an Aussie beat me!!! Just not American!
(can U feel the Lovin' Paully?????)

Okay Timmah, you can talk the talk, but can you walk th walk? :)

The challenge is being thrown down... lets make this PTW for 2008 worth something to win, just between you and I. Now I'm not talking about a monetary wager here... I am talking about the loser having to do something embarrassing (but legal) at the first race we both attend next year. :D

I will leave it to the fellow Maters to come up with some suggestions, then we will run a poll to see what the loser has to do.

Do you accept my challenge?? :)

Timmah... :)

PS. I'm willing to start the competition from Phoenix onwards if you like..

It looks like I messed up on some of the results.

Ya know the pro's get a couple of test sessions before the season starts to work out the bugs and to get back into race mode. I have to start cold. Ok so its not a good excuse.

I will update the numbers later today. Sorry :eek:

Okay Timmah, you can talk the talk, but can you walk th walk? :)

The challenge is being thrown down... lets make this PTW for 2008 worth something to win, just between you and I. Now I'm not talking about a monetary wager here... I am talking about the loser having to do something embarrassing (but legal) at the first race we both attend next year. :D

I will leave it to the fellow Maters to come up with some suggestions, then we will run a poll to see what the loser has to do.

Do you accept my challenge?? :)

Timmah... :)

PS. I'm willing to start the competition from Phoenix onwards if you like..

DO I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE????
IS A FROG'S A$$ WATER TIGHT?????
IS THE POPE CATHOLIC??????
IS ASHLEY FORCE AND MELANIE TROXEL HOT?????

Hell yeah!!! I'm down wit it!

You can keep your precious points...and I'll stay back in 73rd.....it's all good. When I'm bracket racing, i'm used to coming up on the slower car anyways.

Put me in coach...I'm ready to play!!!

Timmah!

DO I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE????
IS A FROG'S A$$ WATER TIGHT?????
IS THE POPE CATHOLIC??????
IS ASHLEY FORCE AND MELANIE TROXEL HOT?????

Hell yeah!!! I'm down wit it!

You can keep your precious points...and I'll stay back in 73rd.....it's all good. When I'm bracket racing, i'm used to coming up on the slower car anyways.

Put me in coach...I'm ready to play!!!

Timmah!

That's mah boy Timmah!! :)

I had another analogy for you coming from behind..... but this is a family board so I will leave it alone..... :D

Now we need the Maters to decide on what the loser will be subject to when everything is said and done... suggestions anyone?

In the words of Big John McCarthy... LETS GET IT ON!!!
big_john.jpg

Ok here are the corrected scores for the ones that I messed up on. I underscored Dixon which is what caused the error. Thanks to Ray for finding the problem.

Phillip Abramson- 19
Chris Schoen- 20
Christopher L. Williams- 17
Teri Sewell- 18
Don Richerson- 8
Dalton Blevins- 15
Ken Rau- 15
Jim Tiggelaar- 20
Rick Hildebrand- 22
Jim Shryne- 16
Steve Bullard- 23
Don Clark- 21
Mike Minick- 20
Mel Smith- 22
Bruce Federwisch- 17
Ray Ghio Jr.- 20

PJ - wasn't Amanda the Pick the Winner 2007 Champion? If so Amanda, you won 1000 hero cards designed by Rich Bailey and printed by CCP for your favorite race team! Not sure who you will pick, but at this point it might have something to do with a "fishy" team - :D

Some serious competition already this year - this is gonna be fun!

Yes Amanda was the 2007 winner, so she wins the prize.

PJ, could you check the results one more time? surely you can find, say 7 or 8 points for me that you miscalculated, huh?

Ok here are the corrected scores for the ones that I messed up on. I underscored Dixon which is what caused the error. Thanks to Ray for finding the problem.

Phillip Abramson- 19
Chris Schoen- 20
Teri Sewell- 18
Don Richerson- 8
Dalton Blevins- 15
Ken Rau- 15
Jim Tiggelaar- 20
Rick Hildebrand- 22
Jim Shryne- 16
Steve Bullard- 23
Don Clark- 21
Mike Minick- 20
Mel Smith- 22
Bruce Federwisch- 17
Ray Ghio Jr.- 20

Thanks PJ. I thought you might have penalized me 1 stupid point for originally trying to pick a PSM :eek:

Phillip Abramson- 19
Chris Schoen- 20
Teri Sewell- 18
Don Richerson- 8
Dalton Blevins- 15
Ken Rau- 15
Jim Tiggelaar- 20
Rick Hildebrand- 22
Jim Shryne- 16
Steve Bullard- 23
Don Clark- 21
Mike Minick- 20
Mel Smith- 22
Bruce Federwisch- 17
Ray Ghio Jr.- 20

Hey thanks PJ that was fun, it added some more excitment to watching my Drag Racing!!
When do we submit our Phoenix picks?

I post a new thread the Monday of race week. If you're going to be away for a race I do accept them via pm, email, carrier pigeon or hot lady messenger service

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back