Pick the Winner-Brainerd (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
The rules are pretty simple.

At each National Event pick 5 drivers from the 4 pro categories. You can divide them up however you want, just make sure that if you pick a motorcycle that it is an event that they race at. And of course you can only pick a driver one time per race.

Points are awarded as follows
1 pt qualifying
1 point for each round win
bonus point for winning the race

So if your driver wins the race they would get 6 points, 4 points for runner up.

In the event that there is a tie for the event win, then the tie breaker will be the winning final round et in top fuel dragster. Whoever is closest to that wins, please guess out to x.xxx (ie 4.489) otherwise I will substitute 0 to fill out the number. The second tie breaker is whoever posted their picks first. (Since I post first I am disqualified on that tie breaker)

I will start a thread the Monday before an event for you to post your picks on. All picks are due by Friday midnight Pacific time. With people's vacation/business travel I do accept picks early. Feel free to pm your picks, I will then post them once that weeks thread is started. You can not auto pick for the entire season as I feel people need to actively be apart of the game. You may also change your picks as many times as you'd like until the deadline. Just do so in a separate post.

Please remember to give me a full name or initial. We have 2 Forces a ton of Johnson's as well as other doubles. If I can't figure out which one you mean I can't score it, thanks

Normally I make my picks on Friday evening but I'm leaving for Brainerd tomorrow morning. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access while I'm gone so these are my picks early.....

Tony Schumacher
John Force
Robert Hight
Dave Connolly
Matt Smith

I'm gonna go out on a limb in TF.. but he stands a shot... :)

Also I'm betting if Eddie Krawiec wins PSM I'm gonna be the only one with a winner there.. and he is DUE

Tony Schumacher TF

Ashley Force FC

Kurt Johnson PS

Dave Connolly PS

Ed Krawiec PSM

Tony Schumacher
Tim Wilkerson
Greg Anderson
Matt Smith
V. Gaines

S/F
D

Antron Brown
Hillary Will
Robert Hight
Greg Anderson
Dave Connolly

Okay, we disagree in PS... now if we can just get Ant and Hill to qualify on opposite sides of the ladder... but my kitten likes ashley over GA or DC like your pups picked...
d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back