Phoenix - Friday Pictures (1 Viewer)

johns paint is boring as usual but who cares! big john is back out there doing what he does best. go john!!!!!!!!! great to see him back out there! scelzis paint is cool, just like allen johnsons paint.

wow will force ever have a good looking paint job? :confused:

...not this year. I thought the Budweiser car had the least amount of creativity and imagination, but the Castrol car gets my nod for the most boring design.

But...it sure is nice to see John back. I hope he has a great year...watching Capps win it all! :D

Kevin, nice shots. Thanks!
I liked the shot of Tommy and Melanie on the bike together. Wonder how often that will happen at races?:rolleyes:
I wish Connie would add something to the DHL car.
Lee
Nitroclovers

i mean the 14, 15, or 20sumthing championships are kinda cool and all but how bout some paint:D

I think you are wrong on this JROD! I swear the shade of green is much different than before.....

John....a few words... HOUSE OF KOLOR! not SHED with PAINT!

jOkA!

I'm sure Castrol has some say in what the cars will look like. From what I remember he had a fit just getting the flames put on his "Lumina" back in '94.

Didn't the Lumina look a lot like an Olds Cutlass just with a slightly different nose? I was pretty young back then, but I seem to remember that.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back