Phoenix - Friday Pictures (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Nice weather and an Arley Langlo sighting!

Friday012508001.jpg

Friday012508005.jpg

Friday012508006.jpg

Friday012508010.jpg

Thanks for the nice pix Kevin.
My sons took a couple hundred as well however most all of them were of Chassis details which were different on almost every car we saw-all of whom were cleared to run, I might add with the exception of Bill Miller?

Great work Kevin!
Thanx for sharing!!!

The Force car and the Hight car actually look good for a change.

I like the Force paint, kind of back to the late 80s early 90s paint

What's really funny is that my 9 year old son noticed that as soon as he saw that body (he has the "John Force 30 years of racing" poster on his wall and he has watched a lot of old videos). Call me crazy, but I was really impressed that a kid would pick up on that; I must be doing something right.

What's really funny is that my 9 year old son noticed that as soon as he saw that body (he has the "John Force 30 years of racing" poster on his wall and he has watched a lot of old videos). Call me crazy, but I was really impressed that a kid would pick up on that; I must be doing something right.

Haha, that's awesome Kevin. I think you are doing a great job as a dad.

Great pics, and thanks for sharing.

The first thing I thought was that Force's paint looked retro.

Force's paint job looks alot like the paint job from 1998 when he ran 323 at E-Town. The Castrol paint jobs have always been "dry" in my opinion.

#1 Thank you for taking the time to post some pics!!!! :D

Man.. That Castrol GTX on the side of Johns car looks like an after thought. The lines do not flow, and.. I don't know.. it's a mess. :eek:

This is very crude, and I am not very skilled at the photoshop/paint deal, but I changed it around to the 1987-1994 style and I think it looks better.

Force2008.jpg

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back