Phoenix Accident (1 Viewer)

Don, you and all of your teams and the members of that lady's family are all in my prayers.

Don I agree you are a class act! Our sport is lucky to have you involved! My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved!

Sometimes things happen that make you shake your head and wonder why. No one to blame, no one being careless or negligent, no one taking crazy chances, but still a tragedy happens. Someday in Heaven we will understand.
And thanks Don. You are a class act.

It's sad that it takes something like this for dragracing to make mainstream media, I wonder how many times ESPN will mention, and ask Antron how he feels about it. I hope that they leave him alone, as I'm sure he's devistaed about it, hopefully ESPN will keep reporting on the JFRA.

This is so sad for all involved. There are no words to adequately express the feelings I have regarding this incident, but, Don, thanks for coming online to express your feelings to the family and friends of this poor lady. I know it must be hard on you and your team.

I am in no way an engineer and have no idea if, or how it could be done, but is there a way the wheel and assembly can somehow be tethered to the axle? I know the wheel must move freely, but doesn't the hub on the axle spin, as well? I hope I am not showing my ignorance, but I would love to see a solution, as I have seen many tires come off of race cars, not only drag cars, but all types, most not with this type of outcome, but dangerous nonetheless.

Prayers out to all involved. My thoughts are with you all.

Pat

Just a question for all.
Has the woman been identified and what, if anything, can / is the drag racing community doing to help with costs, trusts, or anything to help her family after this tragedy ?

I would think that we could maybe give something back to a family that has been devastated by this loss.

"D"

Just a question for all.
Has the woman been identified and what, if anything, can / is the drag racing community doing to help with costs, trusts, or anything to help her family after this tragedy ?

I would think that we could maybe give something back to a family that has been devastated by this loss.

"D"
Update: Rice Lake mother of 3, widow, dies after drag racing crash - WQOW TV: Eau Claire, WI NEWS18 News, Weather, and Sports
Not to sound cold or callous, but since you brought up money , Im sure her children will be financially compensated by this calamity.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back