Peter Brock dead (1 Viewer)

bull05

Nitro Member
I know most of you wont really worry about this but there is a few V8 supercar and aussies there. Peter Brock was killed in a rally crash this afternoon. He was up there as Earnhart was in the states. He won Bathurst 9 times and was aussie champion for 3 years. He was Australian motorsport plain and simple.
Man we are doing it tough down here with Irwin and now Brocky. We are struggling.
I have lost my childhood hero.

:(

I know most of you wont really worry about this but there is a few V8 supercar and aussies there. Peter Brock was killed in a rally crash this afternoon. He was up there as Earnhart was in the states. He won Bathurst 9 times and was aussie champion for 3 years. He was Australian motorsport plain and simple.
Man we are doing it tough down here with Irwin and now Brocky. We are struggling.
I have lost my childhood hero.

:(

While I didn't know who he was I HATE it when we have injuries and deaths in motorsports!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting us know about it.

I still can't believe it...........
Bathurst next month is gunna be real tough.

RIP King of the Mountain.

Mark.

I still can't believe it...........
Bathurst next month is gunna be real tough.

RIP King of the Mountain.

Mark.

I was at Mt Panarama a couple of weeks ago and got a heap of pics on skyline that they renamed brocks skyline. Also spent a heap of time in the museum looking at the VB and VK he drove in the 80s. Something inside me now just wants to go to Bathurst in a couple of weeks for the big race.

He was a great racer, for those who need a face with the name might remember He did commercials for Mobile 1 here in the States a few years ago.

Wow, it's been a really hard week for the world, especially in Australia losing two good (great human beings) in a week. I watch the V8 supercars whenever I get a chance (when SPEED shows a race). RIP Peter.:(

He may not be a household name here but the racing comunity here knows too well the loss of popular figure who had lots of fans.
My sympathys go out to the family and fans of Peter Brock and I hope he gets a good ride lined up in Heaven
!

He was an awesome driver and personality he had it all, I'm still stunned.
It's been a dark week for Oz two very different but very popular people passing, this totally sucks! :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back