People we don't hear of anymore. (1 Viewer)

How about former IHRA Pro Stock champ and NHRA National Event winner Billy Huff? I know they owned Ohio Valley Dragstrip back in the day.

How about former Mopar factory driver Gene Wilson?

Graeme Cowin created the Aeroflow Outlaw Funny Car series in Australia. And it's popular as all hell!
Check this out from the Perth round last year:

One of my faves as a kid. Andy Manarino

andrew, jon, and grahaem cowin

Graeme runs an outlaw nitro funny car series and travels the country with a number of race cars. He will be in my city this coming weekend with his (Aeroflow Outlaw Nitro Funny Cars) series. It is not my place to say what happened to John and Andrew but you will never see them behind the wheel of a race car again.

I saw the Outlaw FC's on MAVTV over the holiday break. It was pretty cool to watch.

Graeme Cowin created the Aeroflow Outlaw Funny Car series in Australia. And it's popular as all hell!
Check this out from the Perth round last year:

This was a great video! Rick Gauci in the Nitro Express 57 Chevy ran 3 straight 5.50's, and that 5.54!!! I don't think nostalgia F/C here is as quick. Rules in Australia are, I think, a bit different than ours. Noticed the header flames were good sized. The crowd got their moneys' worth at that race.

As a huge fan back in the day, I always wondered what happened to Twig Zeigler. Found this a few weeks ago and it's well worth watching.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back