People we don't hear of anymore. (2 Viewers)

I see her dad racing Top Dragster all the time in the NorthWest, even saw him at the Nats this year in Norwalk.
What a nice track and staff. Put it on your bucket list!

The last time I talked to Hot Rod Fuller, he had moved from northwest Arkansas to Las Vegas.
He was working at one of those places where you can pay to drive any number of super cars around a race track.
But that was four or five years ago.

A few I'm curious about:

70's/80's Northwest funny car racer Mike Miller
Frankie Pedregon
Ex-alky FC racer Chris Christensen
Jimbo Ermalovich
Old Amato crewman and alky driver Bill Walsh

Chris Christensen is 76 years old and lives in Bear Valley Springs, California. He's one of my FB friends.

1545929598106.png

Rod used to work at the Yas Marina facility as a drag race instructor. He did not work for NHRA.

I thought rod fuller was working with NHRA in Dubai.
I'm pretty sure the Dubai thing ended many years ago. If I remember correctly the NHRA was going to sanction the track and Fuller was actually working for the track and not the NHRA. I'm sure others have better info than me.

Does anyone remember when Rod spilled his his guts on national TV about his wife leaving him, i think he was even crying? I was LMAO!!!

Married to Matt Hines, she's now a mom, teacher and loving life.

Wow that's so great to hear. I didn't know she's a Mom. She was really special. I got to meet her and her family on a couple different really neat occasions when she went over to TF. Good for her. She set a goal and achieved it, then moved on to the next. I wish her the best

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back