People we don't hear of anymore. (1 Viewer)

Yes they did. Just stopped racing about a decade ago. I think he briefly helped out another TAD racer on the east coast but not sure.

Yes they did. Just stopped racing about a decade ago. I think he briefly helped out another TAD racer on the east coast but not sure.
He helped Wayne Morris here on the East coast for a good while not been around lately.

A bit of a hijack, sorry, but after watching that funny car video, I just felt the need to post.
A certain racing sanctioning body could take some EXTENSIVE notes on producing a race program. Lots of racing, very little filler crap, and excellent video from what is very likely a fairly low budget production. The entire video was excitement from start to finish. Good on GC as well for putting an excellent program together. Maybe we will get lucky and someone here in North America will see how it can still be done?

A bit of a hijack, sorry, but after watching that funny car video, I just felt the need to post.
A certain racing sanctioning body could take some EXTENSIVE notes on producing a race program. Lots of racing, very little filler crap, and excellent video from what is very likely a fairly low budget production. The entire video was excitement from start to finish. Good on GC as well for putting an excellent program together. Maybe we will get lucky and someone here in North America will see how it can still be done?

GC’s show pulled into my city on the weekend. The track had to close the gates - a sell out. Once again it was a good show! Proof that great advertising, fan promotions and a good package can deliver results. TJ jr was on the mic during the rounds of racing and I think newcomers would have gained a lot of valuable information.

My friends purchased one of his last TAD’s. Still runs today.
I remember seeing Wells for the first time up at Bandimere in the late 80's early 90's. David Wells was getting his license and was running maybe high 6's, low 7s. Got to watch them improve from a non qualifier to a contender in a short amount of time.

Didn't know Blue Bunny was owned by a drag racer. Pretty cool. I already like their products now I'll have a reason to keep buying them.
Didn't know Blue Bunny was owned by a drag racer. Pretty cool. I already like their products now I'll have a reason to keep buying them.
No-the family sold the co. about ten or so years ago

( No-the family sold the co. about ten or so years ago )
That's good to hear. Just a few years ago they had a major recall and shutdown. They are now back up and running,
but the bottom line had to take a big hit.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back