OCC Cancelled (1 Viewer)

yoda

Nitro Member
Speaking of good runs that made some folks a buttload of money:

'American Chopper' Canceled - Inside TV

$80-125K for a bike? The Tuttle boys are leading a VERY different life in the past decade, aren't they? Thanks for the entertainment boys....

SaoPauloMotoFest200819.jpg

Teutuls, btw...

Mods... REALY hating the problem with being able to Edit lately....:mad:

Those assclowns still on the air? They're like Disco music, suck and they've been around WAY too long.

I just tired the edit option and had no issues at all. Can you explain further?

Thanks,
Shannon

Any time I attempt to edit any post in the past 3 weeks, it repeatedly tells me that the revised post I have entered is too short, and that I must contain XX amount of characters. The last time it didn't even offer me the option to delete the post...

Try editing your last one here, Shann...

The following errors occurred with your submission:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Hmmmm...:mad:

Any time I attempt to edit any post in the past 3 weeks, it repeatedly tells me that the revised post I have entered is too short, and that I must contain XX amount of characters. The last time it didn't even offer me the option to delete the post...

Try editing your last one here, Shann...

If you should ever have issues with something please private message me. I thought I had this error fixed last week. But there were some other issues that were still left over. The issue has been fixed now.

Thanks,
Shannon

post editing feature seams to be fixed; noticed this couple of weeks ago too.
thank you.

I have been WAY late to the party of watching OCC. I am so late, that I always assumed they were in Orange County California LOL.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back