Not the best holloween I've had.... (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
Well I go to help my dad with getting pavers out of his car (pavers are outdoor patio tiles). As I walk out of my house my neighbor's kid walks to my door dressed as a witch. Well I go past her to my dad's car and I guess I got too close to the edge of the concrete where there is a patch of shrubs and flowers and I feel my ankle krill over and down I go. My car was parked there and I grab a handful of bumper to break my fall. My dad helps me up and I limp back in the house (and my neighbor's kid was looking at me like, "did I just cast a spell on him?") and lay on the sofa, where I find not only I hurt my ankle on my right foot but also find my left knee must had hit the ground pretty hard because it was slightly swelling and was bleeding a little. Not to mention I had a bunch of sticky shrub stuck to my leg. Of course, I was in quite a bit of pain (was also feeling nauseous) and my dad had to carry those pavers to the back of the house all by himself. I felt bad but he understood (there weren't that many but still). My mom said to me, "oh my god, you're as white as a ghost."

I'm feeling better now but still a little sore.

Damn, Samuel! I'm glad you're OK. I hate those obscure little ankle and knee injuries.....happens to me all the time. Of course, I'm an admitted clutz. ;)

gravity's a bitch ain't it....throw some ice on the ankle and have a beer or two! Hang in there.....you could be on the way to the ER.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back