Had to leave early... (1 Viewer)

nitrojunky

Nitro Member
Was under the weather and wasn't up for driving home to Sac late so I left at 4 o'clock. How did it turn out?? Who took T/F?? I know, what a loser... Unfortunately my head was about to explode off my shoulders.

Any details would be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks for the updates, still not well but getting there!!

Hey Mark, you'll be happy to know that it looks like the Chariot will be getting back out to play. Probably not until next year but we have begun the process!! :)

That's what I'm talk'n about! Which configuration? I hope the original root beer brown colored car, with the injectors out of the hood. No side windows or window net that would make it era correct (a real race car). :)
But, I think if you did that it wouldn't make it through tech:p, you'll need them-LOL;) Is Danny going to be working on the car?

Hey, get rid the headache deal

The Little Lizard

Last edited:
He's not in the loop yet, none of the family is. My Dad and I are keeping this under raps right now, my step mom is gonna flip. Danny might also because I am going to be the one driving but he is actually pretty supportive when we've talked about it in theory. I'll let you know as things progress this year. No public comments on Myspace, tons of family on there and they don't know anything yet. We're going to tell everyone once the work is well on it's way.

Hopefully March Meet next year :D

Randy, you did pay for dinner saturday didnt you?

Of course, Ya thats it. I paid for yours and Hooks as well,,,what are you saying they charged you also??? Why those little double dippers! :p;)

I did think it was a bit strange when I mentioned I knew you,,,they "RECALCULATED" the final bill. :eek::D

Great seeing you,

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back