not nhra.... but no prep kings question (1 Viewer)

superman

Nitro Member
has anyone attended a npk race? i was thinking of checking it out in kent washington on a friday night but i seen its still pending and that gates open at 3 racing starts at 6pm and wasnt sure how they they raced i beleive S.I.R. has a 10 pm curfew just didnt know if it was worth the trip up to seattle since i have a race down in woodburn saturday and sunday for their points series so im debating the 3 hour trip up then 3 hours back and then finish it off with 2 days racing back to back might make for a extremely long weekend and not sure if it would be truly worth it. would love to hear any experiances with this event

thank you

My 2 cents is to do the Woodburn race & not go to Seattle. I'm thinking the points at Woodburn are more important. Save time, gas, $$. Just my opinion.

i would do both regardless i just wanted to see if the event is worth making an attempt to going to knowing that it will make for an even longer weekend

I would do both but just a heads up. NPK isnt in Seattle till April 30th. Keep in mind that NPK is a tv show and racing is almost secondary and you should have a great time

I went to NPK the last time they raced at Firebird Raceway in Eagle/Boise Idaho. Although the weather was sizzling, the place was packed and the fans, myself included had a fantastic time. Lizzy Musi took out Ryan Martin in the final if I remember correctly and it was a blast. Looking forward to going next month.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back