Nitromethane supplier of NHRA in 2019 (2 Viewers)

Hello, Pete,
it is long time donot contact with you,
How are you?
Kevin

Kevin,
I'm doing well. I reside on the central California coast, ( Now - Retired by the Military)
It has been a good bit of time since our last business conversations, I miss speaking to and enjoyed doing buisness with you and Violet.
It was cut short, I was apparently a considered threat to a persons upwardly mobile career goals.
Message me and I would love to talk again and catch up.

I realize this is apples to oranges to nitro but they had a pretty chilling story on the news this morning about the illegal purchase and use of nitrous by teenagers here in Southern CA. They did a bunch of raids on some of the auto repair shops that were selling nitrous to the kids. There has been a lot of fatalities because the kids inhale the product and pass out while driving their cars and then crash into other cars. They showed video of the kids taking their bottles into these shops after hours to get them filled and then as soon as they would get back in their car everyone would start inhaling it. They want to stiffen the laws for the purchase and use of nitrous. I wouldn't be surprised if this would impact the use of nitrous for racing in the future.

Then they should have an IQ requirement to buy the stuff.....except some of those on Street Outlaws would have trouble getting theirs :p

Kevin,
I'm doing well. I reside on the central California coast, ( Now - Retired by the Military)
It has been a good bit of time since our last business conversations, I miss speaking to and enjoyed doing buisness with you and Violet.
It was cut short, I was apparently a considered threat to a persons upwardly mobile career goals.
My cell phone number is +86-13561695377 , we can talk on whatsapp, wechat, or FB message

Kevin,
hello,Pete,may I have you cell phone number, I need your help.

Attachments

• 12308379_10208090330715973_991672405364029414_n.jpg
    12308379_10208090330715973_991672405364029414_n.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 20
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back