Nitro, the real story........ (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

I am a drag boat racer and this week in my latest addition of "Drag Boat Review" there was a few Q & A's with Steve Burns, Owner and President of VP Racing Fuels regarding the nitro problem, here is the final Q & A.

Q. Is there more to this supply shortage than just the problems in China?

A. "YES, absolutely. In addition to the situation in China, our efforts to secure a supply of Nitromethane this year have encountered other obstacles that have been extremely frustrating for us and made the situation more difficult than it needed to be. When the time is right, the entire story will be told, and it will be very interesting."

When the time is right, the entire story will be told, and it will be very interesting."

I won't be holding my breath............

BTW....Greg Moon and I have certainly had differences, but calling him a brownnoser is raw. He's entitled to his opinion as much as anyone else on here.

Sorry, I fixed it

Mike,
With my @$$ in the cheap seats, I can only believe what I'm reading... Sometimes I believe Glendora is doing the best they can, sometimes I'm reminded of 'A Soup Sandwich In A Windstorm'...

But, calling someone a BN because they see and hear the other side and state their opinion show a complete lack of class and taste...

Alan, Greg... I'm sorry guys for the way some act on here... and Alan, I am buying You a Beer at Richmond

that's my 2 cents

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back