NHRA.TV (1 Viewer)

I thought this was one of the best weekends ever.
I can't remember that many "bad pairs" ('cept my guy Wilk).

Only TECHNICAL issue I had - backing up the stream / or skipping ahead was a little iffy.

This could be a very exciting season! Hope NHRA can fill the stands. ".

How is this accessed on my TV? Will I have to cast from my laptop or connect with a cable to my TV?
Or...do I access via an app on my Samsung Smart TV?

How is this accessed on my TV? Will I have to cast from my laptop or connect with a cable to my TV?
Or...do I access via an app on my Samsung Smart TV?
You would need a Smart tv, Amazon Firestick, Roko, or a Google chrome device. Or you could watch it on your Laptop or Desktop computer.

You would need a Smart tv, Amazon Firestick, Roko, or a Google chrome device. Or you could watch it on your Laptop or Desktop computer.
I don't want to watch on a computer. I have a Samsung Smart TV. So how does it come across on that?

I don't want to watch on a computer. I have a Samsung Smart TV. So how does it come across on that?
They have apps for Apple TV, Roku, Firestick, and some other smart TV systems. If your TV has an app store, go in and search "NHRA" and see if anything comes up

Is there a discount for new subscribers who are NHRA members?
It depends what level NHRA membership you have. If you have the Gold membership that gets you a 25% discount and if you're a platinum member, it comes with NHRATV.

It depends what level NHRA membership you have. If you have the Gold membership that gets you a 25% discount and if you're a platinum member, it comes with NHRATV.
I just have the membership that comes with a competition license. Probably not considered a high level like gold or platinum...
Thanks Paul

I'm old school and watch on my pc. I rarely have issues. For Canadian fans, NHRA.TV is a must.

Sure does seem like every race there are problems of some kind , plus the every race problem of the announcers talking over the cars. Thats why I gave up years ago.

I also a Canadian have had NHRA/tv since its inception. I have watched both races in their entirety but have noticed one thing missing this year? The rewind feature does not work for some reason, when attempted your are rewound to the beginning of the daily event. I'm hoping someone is listening at the switchboard!

Been a big fan of NHRA/TV since the beginning.....I continue to be amazed by the ability to watch live eliminations while in Casablanca, Morocco on my laptop. Audio and video pretty darm good half the world away from home (Yes, I routed through a US VPN location).

Still same complaint: rewinding during the event can be a bit fiddly...still..

PS: We finally got caught in the Covid nonsense. No symptoms Fever, aches, pulse ox ...nothing but, we could not show Negative and get cleared to return home for 10 f..ing days. I can tell you, I kissed the ground like a new immigrant when we arrived at JFK last night/

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back