NHRA.TV Renew Help (1 Viewer)

Tom Slick

Nitro Member
Hey guys,

Hoping one of you may have a solution to my NHRA.TV renew issue. Apparently my NHRA and NHRA.TV membership have expired. If my memory is correct, my NHRA membership had included the NHRA.TV membership. Fast forward to today, I renewed my NHRA Gold membership (the only option given) which states that the membership includes 25% off of the NHRA.TV membership. Upon renewing my NHRA membership I expected to receive a discount code to use to sign-up for NHRA.TV. Welp, no code was sent and my NHRA member number doesn't work either. Of course NHRA member services are closed and there doesn't seem to be anyway to contact someone at either NHRA or NHRA.TV.

So after that long winded explanation, do any of you have any ideas on what to do next, as I just want to vedge out and watch the Arizona Nationals on my NHRA.TV?

I had the same problem Gainesville weekend. I renewed my NHRA membership and expected to receive a discount code for TV. No code or any instructions. I went ahead and paid full price for TV ($150) because I wanted to watch the race and then I contacted Nancy Wheeler the following week and she gave me credit for 25% off - $37.

Thanks for your replies fellas.

Do you guys remember what you paid for your NHRA memberships and NHRA.TV? My memory sucks, but I swear last year I bought a Platinum NHRA Membership that included NHRA.TV and the price was around $150 all in. This year I could only find a Gold Membership that cost $78 that gave a 25% discount on NHRA.TV. So all in with the TV discount it cost $78 for the membership and $112.50 for TV for a grand total of $190.50. Does that seem right to you?

Do you guys remember what you paid for your NHRA memberships and NHRA.TV? My memory sucks, but I swear last year I bought a Platinum NHRA Membership that included NHRA.TV and the price was around $150 all in. This year I could only find a Gold Membership that cost $78 that gave a 25% discount on NHRA.TV. So all in with the TV discount it cost $78 for the membership and $112.50 for TV for a grand total of $190.50. Does that seem right to you?

I think now they only offer 1 type of membership - the Gold one with 25% discount on TV. Last year I think they had like a Silver, Gold & Platinum membership. I think I paid around $170 for the Platinum which included free TV (it may have been a little less than $170).

I think now they only offer 1 type of membership - the Gold one with 25% discount on TV. Last year I think they had like a Silver, Gold & Platinum membership. I think I paid around $170 for the Platinum which included free TV (it may have been a little less than $170).
Thanks for your reply David. I guess we pay more for everything in 2023 and get less. My previous memberships came with a t-shirt too. ;)

Yup, you are correct. And for all that cash you will get silent racecars and loud talkers! It is about time they fixed this service, but doubt they will. No concept of what makes their sport exciting. NHRA is living in the 1920's as far as audio in their service

Last edited:
Yep. I just went ahead an let my membership run out and didn't renew it, and paid full price for TV. I did the math, didn't make sense to pay 70 or 80 dollars for just the magazines. Especially in 2023, doesn't make sense to me to pay for a magazine to tell me who won a race a month ago that I watched live. And that's not even counting how they've gone from weekly issues, to bi-weekly issues, to monthly issues and haven't changed the price.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back