NHRA Pro Stock at 18 races in 2019 (1 Viewer)

I don’t see it happening but I hope TAFC doesn’t turn into pro Stock with all of the Camaro body’s and a lot of teams are using them and probably have plans to.

I don’t see it happening but I hope TAFC doesn’t turn into pro Stock with all of the Camaro body’s and a lot of teams are using them and probably have plans to.
It already has. Not sure why nobody is making any other alky FC bodies. I thought the Monte Carlos and Mustangs were great looking alky bodies as well.

I was reading that pro stock may get new formatting and shown at a diffrent time per fox? Guess this means show pro stock on fs2 lol??? Most people dont get fs2

If Factory Stock replaces P/S, the minute they make it a PRO class it will head off in the same direction as P/S did.

The stars of Super Stock and Factory Modified (FX) went Pro because they were name people with as much draw as Garlits and Prudhomme.....Sox, Grump, Arnie The Farmer, Mr Unswitchable, Gas, M/T, Dickie Harrell....et al.....they were big names and went either P/S or Nitro F/C racing when the money started rolling in.

I really enjoy ps,i hope they dont pull an fs2. If its sep show on fs1 that will still work lol.

I was reading that pro stock may get new formatting and shown at a diffrent time per fox? Guess this means show pro stock on fs2 lol??? Most people dont get fs2

Just so you have some accurate information. Here is a comparison of households getting the various cable networks.

000's....................May 2017..........May 2018.........Change
ESPN......................86,946...............86,263............-683
ESPN2....................86,739................86,154...........-585
FOX SPORTS 1........83,594................83,491...........-103
FOX SPORTS 2........49,649................57,613...........7,964

You should consider replacing your word "most" with "some" and likely acknowledge that the target motorsports audience likely is among those who do ... e.g. if you won't spring for FS2, why will you buy anything I'm trying to advertise?

https://sportstvratings.com/how-muc...2017-cable-coverage-estimates-2-2-2-2-2/8885/

I'm not sure this is the correct link, but if you click through it, you'll see where I copied and pasted these four lines of data. The use of the dots was the only way I could find to present something that approached the quick readability of a table.

Just so you have some accurate information. Here is a comparison of households getting the various cable networks.

000's....................May 2017..........May 2018.........Change
ESPN......................86,946...............86,263............-683
ESPN2....................86,739................86,154...........-585
FOX SPORTS 1........83,594................83,491...........-103
FOX SPORTS 2........49,649................57,613...........7,964

You should consider replacing your word "most" with "some" and likely acknowledge that the target motorsports audience likely is among those who do ... e.g. if you won't spring for FS2, why will you buy anything I'm trying to advertise?

https://sportstvratings.com/how-muc...2017-cable-coverage-estimates-2-2-2-2-2/8885/

I'm not sure this is the correct link, but if you click through it, you'll see where I copied and pasted these four lines of data. The use of the dots was the only way I could find to present something that approached the quick readability of a table.
id pay extra for it if I had to, i called comcast yesterday and inquired about getting fs2, they said xfinity has dropped fs2 completely. We never had it here,and comcast said its not coming anytime soon if any at all.... either the whole area or if he meant my area,either way im screwed lol.

id pay extra for it if I had to, i called comcast yesterday and inquired about getting fs2, they said xfinity has dropped fs2 completely. We never had it here,and comcast said its not coming anytime soon if any at all.... either the whole area or if he meant my area,either way im screwed lol.

Keep in mind you are talking very generally about a very small area of the US .... albeit your area!

https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup

In my area (and in most areas) FS2 is part of many of their packages. I'm a DirecTV user primarily .... and you could be too.

Just hoping i dont need fs2, hopefully ps will be on fs1, and not two weeks later. Fs2 would def put ps to sleep

FS2 is on Comcast/Xfinity channel 740 down here in So. Florida and is part of the "Preferred Package" I also have the free Fox Sports Go app & I get access to all the NHRA races on my phone & computer.

Comcast is weird, down in my area if you get the package that has FS2 you cannot get FS1 and visa versa. Thankfully I have DirecTV (Well, mainly so I can watch my Giants on Sunday ticket) so I have both channels.

Buy an Amazon Firestick or Firebox, Subscribe to the Live Streaming that I do for $8/mo. and you won't have to worry about tier packages through your cable provider. It's that Simple!
I've mentioned it before and will say it again, I haven't had cable for over 2 years, Just wifi/internet through my provider and I get it all and it's legal if you were wondering.

It already has. Not sure why nobody is making any other alky FC bodies. I thought the Monte Carlos and Mustangs were great looking alky bodies as well.

I love how the NHRA Heritage series is allowing Newer Camaro bodies? What a Joke...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back