Millican and Kloeber Reunited in 2019 (1 Viewer)

it's sure not how fast can you go anymore with the 'detuned' tracks. a new learning curve took place this season and dave was a small handfull of TF and FC crew chiefs that figured it out first.
who can adapt first to new rules.......i am happy to see mike kloeber coming back; always struck me as a thinker. will always remember him with the snake back in late 80's, also i believe he
crewed for a one season deal with the orange reebok TF'r driven by cristen powell.

Thanks Eugene, that certainly puts a different light on this. Will be interesting to see where Grubby ends up.
The silly season is certainly going to be interesting. I think there are more big changes to coming before the Winternationals
See you at BPR soon.

My $$$ is that Grubby and Mac will be at Kalitta, Force or Shoe's. They can probably get any job they want at this point.

It was reported on Competition Plus that Kalitta and Schumacher denied that he was coming there..............o_O

not to be a doubter in this, but didn't Millican come on strong after the NHRA reduced the glue?
A few teams picked up while the big teams faltered. But they have all caught up by now, so I can see the 2 crewchiefs joining a worthwhile team, but JFR / DSR and Kallitta is pushing it, no?

There is a lot of good crew chiefs out there right now I think grubby is going to JFR. We cant forget about Jim O or Brooks.

As soon as I saw he was leaving the team I knew he was going to big DOLLAR position. The only one that makes sense is Kalitta, Connie wants Doug to be a World Champ.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back