Speaking of Legends, Hawley and Chi-town (1 Viewer)

Troy Martin, the current owner of the Chi-Town is a great guy and I could not be happier for him that he and Frank are teaming up for this wonderful event!

I raced Troy and the Chi-Town with my Stardust at the NOF several years ago and the crowd was huge and wonderful!

Good job and good luck Troy and Frank!

I'm really looking forward to this event. Having Frank in the car is really going to be a lot of fun. We've had the car running really well so far this year, including getting our first 5 second pass up in Grand Bend, Canada a few weeks ago. Night of Fire is an event unlike any other, and if you haven't been to it, I highly recommend trying to get there! The Norwalk facility and racing surface is absolutely top notch. If you make it out to the track, make sure you stop by the Chi-Town pits and say hello.

We (War Eagle) are also looking forward to running at Norwalk. I think it would be cool for Pulde and Hawley to line up against each other.

Pulde is doing much better. He went to Salt Lake with us a few weeks back, he didn't drive but was there and had a great time. I think it helped that we won on Friday. He will be in Norwalk as well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back