NHRA.com (1 Viewer)

None

Nitro Member
Would it be possible to take the time and effort wasted on Dr. Will and put it into making your website work on a race weekend?

I don't understand. I just went to the NHRA website and had no trouble getting in.

I don't understand. I just went to the NHRA website and had no trouble getting in.

Try going to Pro Stock results. Yesterday results worked off and on. Only website I have trouble with. I know about DRC. But this website should work more than one race weekend a year.

I'm using an 8 year old computer with Windows 98 and a dial-up connection and the NHRA website works perfectly for me. Maybe that's what you guys need...:D

The results work for me, but I havent been able to pull a ladder for the last 3 races. Not sure why. Oh well. I agree though, you would think that the sanctioning bodies site should be the best, when in reality, its one of the least updated sites on the net. Its an old news place. The only thing its good for is the Audiocast and driver blogs.

The results work for me, but I havent been able to pull a ladder for the last 3 races. Not sure why. Oh well. I agree though, you would think that the sanctioning bodies site should be the best, when in reality, its one of the least updated sites on the net. Its an old news place. The only thing its good for is the Audiocast and driver blogs.

Alot of people have trouble with the Audiocast. I don't seem to lately. Can't get to the results page at all today. There is always DRC, but that is not the point. It should be fixed.

Nothing at NHRA.com is coming up for me at all currently... However all other sites, cached and uncached, cookied and un-cookied, are working just fine...

Who is dumber? The ones that can't fix it or the the ones that keep paying for something we can't use.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back