The Nativity Story movie (1 Viewer)

Kelly Raquipiso

Nitro Member
Has anyone seen The Nativity Story yet? Roland and I are going this weekend. The trailer looks fantastic, and it is diplayed on Dr. David Jeremiah's website. I listen to and watch him frequently and have always gained so much from his teaching of The Holy Bible so I expect it to be a tremendous blessing of a film. Hopefully it will be all I'm anticipating. I'm already looking forward to adding the DVD to our collection and making it's viewing a Christmas traditon.

Kelly, my wife and I saw it last night and it was very good. The sets and scenes were very realistic and the actors (all unknowns to me) playing the main characters were also very good. You will WANT to add this to your collection of Christmas DVD's when it becomes available. Go see it on the BIG screen first though as this is the season to watch it.

I'm looking foward to seeing it as well. ABC had a segment on it during one of it's shows.

Several members of the church family went to see it the other night. The pastor that I work with said it was very good, too. I couldn't see it the other night with them but want to get to the theatre sometime over the Christmas season.

Christmas Blessings,
Linda
aka Fast455

It's very hard for me to give my money to Hollywood because of all the goings on there. This is one that I would consider more carefully but will probalby wait till it comes out on video.

It's very hard for me to give my money to Hollywood because of all the goings on there. This is one that I would consider more carefully but will probalby wait till it comes out on video.

So I'm not the only waging a private, quiet boycott of Hollyweird. Good to know. Or do we both suffer the same delusions of granduer?

My friends have learned if they ask "do you want to go see ________ when it opens?" and I say "no" that they really don't want to know why and to leave it at "no"

So I'm not the only waging a private, quiet boycott of Hollyweird. Good to know. Or do we both suffer the same delusions of granduer?

My friends have learned if they ask "do you want to go see ________ when it opens?" and I say "no" that they really don't want to know why and to leave it at "no"

Not the only one at all!

There is a website that I like to go to when I'm considering renting a movie or letting one of the kids watch...it's
Plugged In Online

They rate the movies, television and music from a Christian perspective weighs the positive and negative moments from the movies.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back