Introducing your NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series announcers for 2013 (1 Viewer)

No dought alan deserved the job full time but for selfish reasons i am glad he didn't get it full time. In my opion he is the best sportsman announcer ever and can't wait to here him in vegas.( This is a 6 second shooter) just one of many sayings that I consider great.

Like Alan's voice, relaxing, very easy to understand. This is a no brainer:D

Haven't heard Bill's in a couple of years, that I can name off the top. I can deal.

Think the only time I've heard Nathan's is on a web feed... again, not bad.

Listen to Joe every week, does a great interview, asks all the right questions. Harmless, P.C., very 6PM local evening news... Northwest Nitro Fanatics are gonna love hearing this... Did sound Good Friday Night @ PBIR test... seems to relate well to sportsman classes, yeah, I can deal with this choice.;)

d'kid

No dought alan deserved the job full time but for selfish reasons i am glad he didn't get it full time. In my opion he is the best sportsman announcer ever and can't wait to here him in vegas.( This is a 6 second shooter) just one of many sayings that I consider great.

Plus I like "Let's go to the top end and check in with Alan..." Like I said before Him with John Force interviews;

It's like Hulk Hogan and Mean Gene Okurlund of drag racing.

From Post
http://www.nitromater.com/nhra/26731-congrats-champ-one-greatest-comebacks-sports.html#post257845

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back