Having issues with nhra.com and IE8 (1 Viewer)

2bmayhem

Nitro Member
Anyone run into issues with the new site? IE8 loads the site, then after about 30-45 seconds it errors out, and I have to shut down IE.

I get this error.

AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 8.0.6001.18241 ModName: mshtml.dll
ModVer: 8.0.6001.18241 Offset: 00083649

Difficult to report it to the site admin when I can't stay logged on :eek:

If nothing else, if someone would reply with an email address for the site admin it would be appreciated. Any other suggestions would be helpful too, perhaps its an IE8 settings issue on my computer. Strangely nhra.com is the only website I have issues with.

Anyone run into issues with the new site? IE8 loads the site, then after about 30-45 seconds it errors out, and I have to shut down IE.

I get this error.

If nothing else, if someone would reply with an email address for the site admin it would be appreciated. Any other suggestions would be helpful too, perhaps its an IE8 settings issue on my computer. Strangely nhra.com is the only website I have issues with.

The problem is on your end, not NHRA's.

The .dll file is on your computer, not NHRA's server.

In the future, try using Firefox instead of IE for your browser.

I get this error.

Try this: American Eagle did the site for NHRA and I found this contact. They need to know that IE8 has problems. That thing WILL be released sooner or later.

Americaneagle.com, Inc. - Chicago Web Design, Chicago Web Site Design, Contact Us

Thanks Darryl, I sent a note to their LA office.

Wayne much appreciated, thanks for the input, and understand its on my end with IE8.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.... between a beta and a website, and as Darryl mentions "that thing" IE8 will be released at some point. At this point I only have IE8 on a laptop.

Not a fan of Firefox myself, but lots of people like it. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back