New Stands at Indy? (1 Viewer)

mastertone

Nitro Member
After not having been to Indy the last 2 years, I noticed something watching Pinks the other night. Did they install new spectator seats on the east side of the track? It appeared that the east side now has seats with backs on them too. Does anyone know as that is where my seats are this year.
Thanks in advance for any info.:D

Yeah, the east side has some really nice new permanent stands now. Quite large and a great new addition. Now if they could just build the west stands tall enough to keep the sun out of your eyes when you're sitting on the east side in the afternoon ;-)

Yeah, the east side has some really nice new permanent stands now. Quite large and a great new addition. Now if they could just build the west stands tall enough to keep the sun out of your eyes when you're sitting on the east side in the afternoon ;-)

Bob, do you know how much of those stands are reserved and how much are general? Thanks.

Bill, I thought they were all reserved, I might be wrong but I thought general admission was standing room only.

My understanding is that about halfway down the east side, starting at section KK, it becomes GA. Last year, we (me, Greggo, JRX, Vegasnitro, PJ, and Big Zappy) sat mostly in section RR and that was GA. We liked it and it was just about the 700' mark. We're planning on hanging out there again this year, assuming it's still GA.

Now you know why I sit on the West side...:rolleyes:

Bob, do you know how much of those stands are reserved and how much are general? Thanks.

I'm sure that the north end will be general admission, just not sure where it will start. The stands are much bigger now, so I am guessing there will be PLENTY of GA seats. Alot of people cannot afford reserved seats, me being one of them this year. They are really nice stands with backrests I believe all the way to the top. I sat in them for a bit a couple weeks ago when Brandon and Joe Hartley were testing.

They should put seat belts on them so the morons can't stand up when the cars run.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back