Coop with Compulink (1 Viewer)

MHayes

Staff member
Nitro Member
Does anyone out there know a guy named Coop that works for Compulink? My girlfriend and I ran into him at Harry's Seafood in Gainesville on Saturday night and had a wonderful conversation with him! We were all getting up from dinner at the same time and he grabs our check to pay for it. He just told us, thanks for coming out to the races.

To top it off, we were sitting in our seats at the race on Sunday and he was out doing some maintenance on the starting line when he pointed to us and waved! Just wanted to say what a great guy!

Does anyone out there know a guy named Coop that works for Compulink? My girlfriend and I ran into him at Harry's Seafood in Gainesville on Saturday night and had a wonderful conversation with him! We were all getting up from dinner at the same time and he grabs our check to pay for it. He just told us, thanks for coming out to the races.

To top it off, we were sitting in our seats at the race on Sunday and he was out doing some maintenance on the starting line when he pointed to us and waved! Just wanted to say what a great guy!
Yep!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back