New Schumacher crew chief (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Billy

Nitro Member
Bob Frye said in his article it's going to be a "WOW!" speculation? I would love it if it was the man himself, Big Daddy Don Garlits, learning to tune a modern Top Fuel car. With all those resources behind him it shouldn't take him too long to get the hang of it again.

That would be cool but I doubt it would happen. Never know though.

Dave

i like to guess at these deals......at least once.
my guess: crew chief will come from existing multi-car powerhouse team;

There are not that many crew chiefs out there that could create a WOW factor ... I am assuming it is going to a crew chief on someone else's car now ... someone you would not expect to leave where they are ... I am just throwing this out there because I do not know his contract status at JFR ... but Jimmy Prock maybe? Kim and Tim Richards would be another pair that would make me go WOW.

PURE speculation on my part ... just for the fun of it.

I would say the biggest WOW!!!! for current CC's would be Coil or Medlen. All the rest of the current crop would only rate a Wow!. I don't think this will happen though.

Non-active CC's how about Dale Armstrong or maybe Dick LaHaie, Those would have pretty good WOW factor.

I have to go with Prock. Coil and Medlin will NEVER leave JFR because of their loyalty and the cause. However, I believe Prock is the the only guy right now that would give AJ a run. That is just my opinion, and it certainly would be a WOW!!!

I hope Prock stays at Force's. As far as Dick LaHaie, I love the guy but I just don't see him meshing with the Schumacher style. What's Bob Brandt doing these days? Wasn't he over ther back in the Exide days?

Dave

Jim Head is a decent tuner that would make me say WOW

or maybe HU ??? is more like it.

I have to go with Prock. Coil and Medlin will NEVER leave JFR because of their loyalty and the cause. However, I believe Prock is the the only guy right now that would give AJ a run. That is just my opinion, and it certainly would be a WOW!!!

I agree on Coil and Medlen they are more like Force family. But I don't think Prock leaving would be that big of a wow. He has not been their that long and he has moved around a bit. I would be surprised but not that surprised.

I think that one of the "O" Brothers would be a bigger Wow than Prock.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back