New Schumacher crew chief (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Getting back to the towels
Them towels that JFR have on their shoulders really weigh 10 pounds so the cars are 10 pounds light at the scale without the towels--LOL
Perhaps covering up a traction aid device--lol
Let the public removable of JFR driving suits begin in front of cameras starting with Ashley--lol

Getting back to the towels
Them towels that JFR have on their shoulders really weigh 10 pounds so the cars are 10 pounds light at the scale without the towels--LOL
Perhaps covering up a traction aid device--lol
Let the public removable of JFR driving suits begin in front of cameras starting with Ashley--lol

That was totally sexist and uncalled for......:rolleyes:

I like that in a person ;)

d'kid

Please, we have seen John in his underwear before. My retinas were permanently burned from that sight.

And yes Timmah, there is a Fantasyland and you my friend are the king.

ivan2.jpg

:eek::eek: Timmah, please tell me you did not have this picture saved to your computer.

Timmah...if this is what being in love does to you look out!!! Poor Val!

Anyway, I'm sure by now you owe Don Schumacher a new monitor :D and maybe a change of pants since I'm sure your diatribe had him wetting himself...

sorry Don :p That's a WoW :D

What about the guy that invented DEI (Direct Exaust Injection)? I think he's due for a crew cheif's position. Just think what he could do for a fuel car! :D

dei.jpg

does anyone see a downside to this???? UH YES!!!! Jack's got a kick a@@ set up right now, AMAZING TEAM CHEMISTRY and that team has done enough changing....over the past 2 years! LEAVE IT THE HECK ALONE!!!

Ok.... So now that I've given my .02 cents on who it should NOT be.. :)D Jim)

.....WOW FACTOR???? hmmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

I Figured it out...Ok... hear me out on this...It took me a few days to think this out and there is quite a logistics issue, but here we go...

Don has decided that he is going to Drop the Oakley/Mopar Funny Car, since Jim Jennard and the people who have supported that team in the previous years don't want anyone else except "Wild Thang" to drive that car, that team with Todd O will be brought over to the 3rd DSR Top Fuel Dragster..... DRIVEN BY........

HOT ROD FULLER!!!.... seriously... check this out...! In order to show the true definition of "ARMY STRONG" the US ARMY asked DSR to add Hot Rod to their team, To show America and the world that THE US ARMY CAN AND DOES HAVE THE ABILITY TO BRING PEACE AND DEMOCRACY TO EVEN THE STRONGEST OF COMMUNIST COUNTRIES...(not calling Hot Rod A Communist BTW....usually they are big and Tall...like this guy...)
ivan2.jpg

So, hot rod get's converted to the DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE, and becomes Tony's new Apprentice Circus Monkey for a year before Tony decides to hang up the Helmet at the end of 09'...

....ok.. So Hot Rod drives for DSR, behind the wheel of the Oakley/CAT Sponsored Top Fuel Dragster. Rob Flynn....his former Crew Cheif at David Powers decides to go to coach Pee Wee Hockey for a few months before joining AJR for a 2nd top Fuel Dragster debuting in 2010....Driver TIM....Sorry... TBD....

...so....then all this change at DSR makes Cory Mac mad, and he pulls his team and decides to Drive for ALAN JOHNSON'S AL-ANABI RACING Top Fuel Dragster, making the AJR drivers all SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA NATIVES....A TRAIT that he will continue with the addition of the 2nd dragster in 2010...

This Makes Mike Green available, so he goes to David Powers Motorsports for a Dunkin Donuts Sponsored Top Fuel Dragster driven by Spencer Massey....ending the speculation as to who was courting Spencer Massey and putting him under contract a few weeks ago....

All this changing in teams gets other "SOLID" teams thinking about changing the chemistry around, so.... Tim Wilkerson get's a major sponsor and puts together a (2) car funny car team, FATHER/SON Driving...and hires Jimmy Prock from JFR, and Jimmy Walsh to tune the two cars...Connie Kalitta keeps his team intact, and Hillary Will finds a Primary Sponsor to drive the KB Racing Top Fuel Dragster next year.... Connie has a huge Press conference and announces that Jeff Arend will return next year as the driver of the DHL Funny Car...(that's for you Jeff.... WISHFUL THINKING!) This is all done the week of Pomona....and "The Don" says.... "OK... I'm tired of Connie Stealing my thunder....so what he owns a "few Airplanes".....If he can do it... WHY CAN'T I???? So.. that brings us to the NEW CREW CHEIF OF THE US ARMY TOP FUEL DRAGSTER.....

DON SCHUMACHER!!!
Don decides... IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT... YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF!!!

As if that's not enough "WOW" for you.. when all this is announced.... Alan Reinhart say's on Thursday at pomona over the PA....during round 2 of Super Stock Qualifying updating the crowd on all the CHANGES Coming for 2009 in the pro catagories..."....and Don Schumacher will tune his Son's US ARMY top fuel dragster...So, it looks like Timmah was right...WOW...I'm shocked........ that the NHRA has such a loose Random Drug testing policy on their licensed drivers...Somebody get that guy in Colorado a CUP!!!"

Please let the speculation continue!!!

all I want to know is do you have more of what you smokin

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back