New Schumacher crew chief (4 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

I say Gary Scelzi will stay to tune the Army car instead of drive.. It's a big cover up.

You know I was about to post the same thing. Gary steps down from racing, AGAIN, to spend more time with the family And work at the family business, AGAIN...HEY!!! he was going to do that last year...I think he would be the perfect person to tune the Army car. Gary knows Don, Don likes to win, Gary likes to win...I think it would be magical and a definate WOW!!!:D

Last edited:
I will give my opinion on a real good tuner who I think would maybe need a few races to adjust to the AJ style tune up.
I think Doug Kuch from Dou Foley's car would be a good choice. He always has Doug's runing in the top five for low ET's of the rounds.
He has come to Terry Mcmillian's IHRA car and has made that car the best running car in IHRA right now.
Would be a real good story.
Adios,
Bobby Jr.

No, Big Zappy is correct. They used it on the Buick Reatta w/Armstrong as crew chief.

Late............Mitch

They both had one....:rolleyes:

KB's was some sort of speical fuel meter device from what I was told- It was called the "terrible towel". I remember a run that KB had just raced Oswald, and when they pulled off the track and parked next to eachother, KB came up through the hatch and made sure the body did not come up.

Ormsbys on the other hand, was nothing more then...a towel! They did it to make people think they had something attatched to the throttle that would improve reaction times, when in fact, they were not hiding anything, at least not where the towel was.

I cannot keep it a secret any longer ... it is going to be me.

Everyone in the pits would go "WOW! Who the hell is that guy?"

My plan is to sit in the trailer, stare at the computer screen as long as possible, say as little as possible and try to look like what I know I am doing. I figger I could keep up the charade for 10 ... maybe even 15 minutes!

I will give my opinion on a real good tuner who I think would maybe need a few races to adjust to the AJ style tune up.
I think Doug Kuch from Dou Foley's car would be a good choice. He always has Doug's runing in the top five for low ET's of the rounds.
He has come to Terry Mcmillian's IHRA car and has made that car the best running car in IHRA right now.
Would be a real good story.
Adios,
Bobby Jr.

When did a Spaghetti bender start speaking Spanish

I cannot keep it a secret any longer ... it is going to be me.

Everyone in the pits would go "WOW! Who the hell is that guy?"

My plan is to sit in the trailer, stare at the computer screen as long as possible, say as little as possible and try to look like what I know I am doing. I figger I could keep up the charade for 10 ... maybe even 15 minutes!

And make the crew wear your Dark Side shirts :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back