Need help A.S.A.P (1 Viewer)

Hey you!

Nitro Member
Ok, so this isn't life threatning or anything of that nature so I apologize in advance.
I know this is the NHRA side of Nitromater but alot more visit here than the IHRA side, so I figured I could get some really cool ideas here.
The IHRA Sooner "Skull Shine-Torco Fuels-Knoll Gas" (yadda yadda yadda) Nationals are here in Tulsa this weekend. I had other plans for this weekend that fell through therefore I didn't get any tickets from our vendors that normally send us tickets.
Anyhows this local rock station has a deal every Tuesday where you "Stump the Zoo" to win tickets to upcoming concerts, events, etc.... Tomorrow they're giving away tickets to the drags this weekend. You can ask any question you'd like, i.e. "What is the length of the foreskin of an iguana's penis?" You get my drift.
I thought I'd go with a drag racing themed question. The catch is that they stall and goof and joke around while someone googles the question or information for the answer, AND you have to give them 3 choices.
Come on Maters help me get them tickets!!!

Nitromater started out as a fan site for which driver? Ok probably too specifc for them.

Dang Google! I use it for everything, and I checked all the trivia questions I came up with, and it found the answers.

The hardest one for them to phrase to find an answer though would be:
What artist is current Top Fuel points leader Tony Schumacher's favorite to listen to?

I would answer that, but if Google index's this page before now and then, and you use that question, they would find it here.

DLB

How about " How often should muffler bearings be replaced?" Or "Whats the current 1000' MPH record?"

Who was the first driver to go over 300mph in the new 1000 ft length?

A) Tony Shoemacher
B) Hillary Will
C) John Force

?

How about " How often should muffler bearings be replaced?" Or "Whats the current 1000' MPH record?"

Haha yea give them a question that cant actually be answered but sounds legit. And have an answer picked out for yourself. They arent going to know that you are lying. they will assume it is real and you are the genius. plus they only have atleast a 33% chance of guessing it right anyways.

Whats the right temperture to insert a shurber seal?
a) 80 deg Fahrenheit
b) 26 deg Celsius
c) 299 deg kelvin

haha good luck

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back