Need a little help with my Seattle event stories (1 Viewer)

Kris

Nitro Member
So, the reason I've not asked for any suggestions was because I had a pretty good idea what I was going to write about.

I have decided to do a main story on Shane and Johnny Gray (just need to do the interviews).

I am looking now to do stories on sportsman racers but am not having much luck with tracking down contact information.

At this point I only need to talk to one or two of these folks, but, I am kind of working a "families who race together stay together" kind of theme this year. So, if you look at this list and have a suggestion that may better fit with that theme I'm all ears -- so long as I can get in touch with folks by the end of this week. I need to get some interviews done by Monday afternoon, or, a week from today.

Here are people I'm thinking about talking to... if you can put me in touch with them, that would be awesome:

* Jody and Toby Lang
* Terry Johnson (Super Stock)
* Jim Mabry (Super Street)
* Bob Woodruff (Super Comp)

I wrote a story about Dallas Glenn after his win at Vegas 1 in April so I may also, if nothing else pans out, do a follow up on how his season is going. Why? Well, because I have his phone number. ;) Oh, and from what I hear, he's not a bad driver, either.

There's where I am at now. Thanks!

So, the reason I've not asked for any suggestions was because I had a pretty good idea what I was going to write about.

I have decided to do a main story on Shane and Johnny Gray (just need to do the interviews).

I am looking now to do stories on sportsman racers but am not having much luck with tracking down contact information.

At this point I only need to talk to one or two of these folks, but, I am kind of working a "families who race together stay together" kind of theme this year. So, if you look at this list and have a suggestion that may better fit with that theme I'm all ears -- so long as I can get in touch with folks by the end of this week. I need to get some interviews done by Monday afternoon, or, a week from today.

Here are people I'm thinking about talking to... if you can put me in touch with them, that would be awesome:

* Jody and Toby Lang
* Terry Johnson (Super Stock)
* Jim Mabry (Super Street)
* Bob Woodruff (Super Comp)

I wrote a story about Dallas Glenn after his win at Vegas 1 in April so I may also, if nothing else pans out, do a follow up on how his season is going. Why? Well, because I have his phone number. ;) Oh, and from what I hear, he's not a bad driver, either.

There's where I am at now. Thanks!

I know Bob Woodruff quite well. Send me a PM and I'll try to connect you.

Chris

You might try getting in touch with the NHRA Div. 6 office to get in touch with the Lang brothers. They've been division champs on several occasions.

Just to add a little more interest to the Lang bros. story, they met up in the stock eliminator final last weekend in Sonoma.

He may not be the chattiest guy in the world, but Brandon Huhtala and his wife have been racing Comp for years doing almost all of the work themselves. Brandon finished 2nd in D6 last year to his brother Aaron Strong. Might be worth checking out.

He may not be the chattiest guy in the world, but Brandon Huhtala and his wife have been racing Comp for years doing almost all of the work themselves. Brandon finished 2nd in D6 last year to his brother Aaron Strong. Might be worth checking out.

Where are they from? :)

You might try getting in touch with the NHRA Div. 6 office to get in touch with the Lang brothers. They've been division champs on several occasions.

See, I'm still learning about sportsman. There's a Div 6 office? :D

Inquiring minds want to know if Tacomas own Pat Austin is considering a return to competition at some point.

You can't go wrong with the Langs. Although their mother Janet has regrettably passed away, the story of the three of them is amazing for the level of dedication and family ties.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back