NEED HELP Just Landed Unlimited wifi at my home . (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
I need advise on what i need Roku or someting else. We live in area where there was no internet so i have been usings HotSpot and Directv. Thanks to Trump he opened the rural areas and now we have unlimited . Right now i am spending over $200 a month. If ,anyone could help lesd me the proper direction i would appreciated it

First and foremost, Ditch the 200.00 cable bill and just keep wifi. 2nd. get an Amazon Fire box. Once you get that, p.m. me and I'll guide you thru setting it up. Including wifi and a streaming app, I get more premium channels than 200.00 could even come close to, including FS1 and FS2. my total monthly bill is like 53.00 a month. don't get a ROKU.

First and foremost, Ditch the 200.00 cable bill and just keep wifi. 2nd. get an Amazon Fire box. Once you get that, p.m. me and I'll guide you thru setting it up. Including wifi and a streaming app, I get more premium channels than 200.00 could even come close to, including FS1 and FS2. my total monthly bill is like 53.00 a month. don't get a ROKU.
Thanks i will be contacting you

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back