NAPA to Sponsor Capps in 08 (1 Viewer)

That is a sharp looking car!!!!

Kelly is gonna have to make some changes to her color schemes!!!

I'm gonna have to hit up my NAPA store for some goodies. :D

no more Brut girls! darn.

wait ! associate sponsor still - maybe they'll still be there!

I guess NAPA wasn't getting enough bang for the buck with Waltrip eh?:D

This is what i spoke about NHRA being a closed fraternity, and yes I sound bitter because I am, we couldn't get in the door with Mike Reardon with NAPA
They could as least been honest with us, kept repeating they were only interested in NASCRAP. At least roundie boys develop new drivers from the BUSCH series, I think we proved we could win and had a good plan to get exposure for the sponsors. We actually have more followers in the South than people realize and I will never buy a part from NAPA again and will strongly tell my story each chance i get. For the record i have already spent
$250,000 on parts and supplies this year that I offered to the bottom line.
and by the way I am happy for & like Capps one of my favorites nothing personal.

:mad::rolleyes:

This is what i spoke about NHRA being a closed fraternity, and yes I sound bitter because I am, we couldn't get in the door with Mike Reardon with NAPA
They could as least been honest with us, kept repeating they were only interested in NASCRAP. At least roundie boys develop new drivers from the BUSCH series, I think we proved we could win and had a good plan to get exposure for the sponsors. We actually have more followers in the South than people realize and I will never buy a part from NAPA again and will strongly tell my story each chance i get. For the record i have already spent
and by the way I am happy for & like Capps one of my favorites nothing personal.

That sucks Guy. I wish you all the best with your racing plans/goals.

WOW
Another article from that site "disappears"!!!
Think someone hit the "enter" key a tad too early.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Has The Don actually made the announcement yet?
:confused:

Going by the photos Wayne, it looks legit set and match, along with the quotes from both parties! but interesting the article has gone :confused:

:cool:
Car looks damn awesome. It's my new wallpaper now.

Huge congrats to DSR, RC, Ace, the crew guys and the fans!
This is great news!

NAPA gets all my business now.

Same story here just a different location....

If your in the rich group you have it made .....if not you are out...

Guy, I'm with you on this big time....they just don't care....but they want all of us business owners to spend our money there! I was told several times nope we are Nascar.....Well they got my last purchase and payment last month....I would rather walk than buy anything from them again.:mad:

Congrats Ron...you are a great driver....

Hey Guy...heres an idea....let's go race the 14.0 brackets with our trucks....:D

Kevin :cool:

Don't forget.......DS tried to take the Trick Tank sponsorship from Gilby:eek:

MIGHTnot be all the NHRA's fault.

I dunno.......just funny where they wound up considering..........

REX

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back