More info about this car.................... (1 Viewer)

besides that it called golgotha and is #4905... nope... some great shots in the Friday gallery...

Its a '59 Caddy Hearse running a blown, lenco combo, owned & built by Jason Wood, owner of Wizard Race Cars down in Louisiana... Its a wicked ride, unfortunately he crashed it in Orlando.

Yes that guys lives about an hour from me. They did crash it but it is all cosmetics. His name is Jason Woods and he owns Wizard Racing which builds a bunch of the Sportsman Super Gas cars, etc.

You can check out my photo site coolflashpics.zoomshare.com if you would like to see more pix of it!!

Now that is a bad ass car......I don't know if I would feel comfortable driving it being it's a Hearse and all. Very cool!!

Very cool car, luckly he didn't hurt it too bad. I wonder what run that was, one of the guys that races here went down, qualified #35 on the first run, said because of the rain that he never really got another run, the second was all dewey and real slick with lots of wrecks, and they never got another.

That was on Saturday night, his second time on the track. It was the first race he'd entered with the car after doing some testing a couple of weeks earlier. Only the 5th or 6th time making a pass. The car is probably no more than 3/4 full size length and width-wise, made from plugs taken off a real hearse. He plans to run local Pro Mod/Top Sportsman races with it, but I encouraged him to at least enter a couple of ADRL events for the publicity, if nothing else since no way is that car currently quick enough to qualify there. DRO will have a feature story on it soon.

Ian

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back