Vegas Maters ??? (1 Viewer)

Tom

Nitro Member
Maybe some of the Vegas locals can help me. I'm going to be in Primm, NV for the NSDA Spring Nationals (sand drags) the week of Apr 21-28. Since the race is only Fri-Sunday, I'm trying to figure out some things to do during the week. Specifically, does anyone know if anything is going on at the LVMS "Strip" test session wise or anything during that time frame? Also, does anyone know if they give tours or if you can just walk around and check out the track if nothing is going on then? Any other tips for the vacation would be welcome as well.

If you don't have anything going on that weekend, the race is April 24-26. Here's a link to the race info on my site, National Sand Drag News - Sand Drag Racing's Online Magazine - PR: NSDA Primm April '09 Race Info. It's well worth the drive down to Primm to smell some Nitro for the Top Fuelers and the rest of the great competition in the Top Alcohol / Top Eliminator classes on down through the bracket classes. If anyone is interested in more info on this event, let me know.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back