Hello 'Maters (1 Viewer)

Tom

Nitro Member
Hi Everyone, My name is Tom and I'm a Web Developer from Silver Lake, MI. I've followed NitroMater for years and finally decided to join up. I've been a drag racing fan my whole life and go to the NHRA National Event at Joliet as well as the IHRA & ADRL races at 131 Motorsports Park.

I am also a sand drag racer. The Jeep in my Avatar is my current race car. It has a mild small block Chevy in it and is a bracket killer. I have won three championships at West Michigan Sand Dragway with it, needless to say the car has more than paid for itself. I also run a web site, National Sand Drag News, National Sand Drag News - Sand Drag Racing's Online Magazine - Home. I cover events all across the country through NSDN, ranging from close to home in MI all the way to NSDA Series events on the west coast (CA, AZ, NV). Through those races I have gotten to know the guys from Canidae All Natural Pet Foods. What a great group of high quality individuals. From there, I have begun helping them with some of their marketing tasks from time to time. I'll try to keep the 'Mater in the loop with the latest Team Canidae happenings, whether it be on asphalt or sand. Take care all, I'll see you in the forums. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back