CanidaeRacing.com (1 Viewer)

Tom

Nitro Member
If you haven't checked it out yet, visit CANIDAE® Racing. Canidae All Natural Pet Foods has put together a site featuring the motor sports programs that they back. Support Canidae by checking out their racing and pet food sites as well as signing up for their e-mail list.

This weekend will be big for Canidae Racing with the Jim Dunn Racing Funny Car competing at the NHRA Full Throttle series event in Gainesville, FL. Also, Team Canidae's Sand Drag teams will be competing in Yuma, AZ this weekend. Canidae owner Scott Whipple is going for back to back wins to start his 2009 campaign for a third straight NSDA Top Fuel championship. I'll try to use this thread to keep you guys in the loop with the latest from Canidae. Thanks for the support!

Think I'll go buy me some dog food.

Perfect. Now that's what I like to hear. :D

It should be a great weekend of racing. Obviously every knows where to follow along with the NHRA event, but if you are interested in following along with the sand race this weekend click on the National Sand Drag News link in my signature. I update each night after the racing is complete with results and video of the day's racing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back