Mike Neff (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
Is Mike Neff now working for BobTaska or is he just helping out while Tony Schumacher is parked? It would surprise me if Don Schumacher would let a tuner like Mike work on a competitors car. It was mentioned today that he is taking a bigger role on Asia's car.

I believe Mike has been helping Tasca, who also happens to run his team out of Schumacher’s shop.

Tasca runs Schumacher parts, but I do believe he still owns his own car and team based out of North Carolina. Zippy has been helping with the tune up but still works for DSR.

He runs Schumacher parts and is based out of the DSR shop in Brownsburg.

from CompPlus (1/2018): "
Tasca’s ties to Schumacher will be through Schumacher’s parts manufacturing divison as a customer and he insists his team will be a fully independent. He is renting a four-bay garage at the DSR complex in Brownsburg, Ind., that had formerly had been used by Bob Vandergriff Racing.
In addition to continue purchasing considerable high-performance parts from DSM, Tasca has hired Eric Lane to be his crew chief. Lane spent the past four seasons as assistant to crew chief Rahn Tobler on DSR’s 2016 world championship NAPA Dodge driven by Ron Capps. Before that, Lane worked at John Force Racing under Austin Coil and Jimmy Prock, each of whom along with Tobler are destined for drag racing halls of-fame."

I believe Mike has been helping Tasca, who also happens to run his team out of Schumacher’s shop.

Don Schumacher is helping Bob Tasca. They wouldn’t get that sorted out as quickly without Don’s help. Bob always mentions Don’s assistance because Bob is very appreciative I’m sure. Zippy has a lot of experience tuning with a mustang body with all that time he was at JFR. Driving and tuning his own ride. Zippy is the difference!

Don Schumacher is helping Bob Tasca. They wouldn’t get that sorted out as quickly without Don’s help. Bob always mentions Don’s assistance because Bob is very appreciative I’m sure. Zippy has a lot of experience tuning with a mustang body with all that time he was at JFR. Driving and tuning his own ride. Zippy is the difference!
When tasca runs,Don is usually behind his car

Wasn't Bob getting his Mustang bodies from some high performance boat company a while back? Is he still doing that?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back