Mike Neff (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
With Donny parking Tony's car and saying he sent everyone home is Neff out of a job or is he moving to another of Donny's teams. Wouldn't make sense to let him go.

Wouldn't make sense for him to stay either, unless he knows there is light at the end of the tunnel.

After listening to WFO yesterday, both Tony Schumacher and Ron Capps eluded that the team was being paid to wait it out, as a 5 year sponsorship deal is close to being signed. Do you guys know for fact that the team was given its walking papers?

After listening to WFO yesterday, both Tony Schumacher and Ron Capps eluded that the team was being paid to wait it out, as a 5 year sponsorship deal is close to being signed. Do you guys know for fact that the team was given its walking papers?
If they are that close then why not race in pomona???

If they are that close then why not race in pomona???
I don't recall the exact reason that was said, but I believe that it was business decision that Don Schumacher made at the last minute. Tony made it sound like they are very close to a deal, but nothing is guaranteed. I'm just going off of what Tony and Capps said on WFO. There are some folks on here saying that the team was fired, but it didn't sound that way from those guys. So just wondering if there's some insider info. regarding this?

There are some folks on here saying that the team was fired, but it didn't sound that way from those guys. So just wondering if there's some insider info. regarding this?

Unless I misheard him, Brian Lohnes seemed to indicate that the team had been released on Ep. 2 of his new podcast.

If something happened I assume it happened between the end of PRO testing and now, IIRC Mike was here; and, it was just Antron and Matt H. running.

I never asked any questions about the rest of the crew but I know that one of the long time Army crew guys is now with Salinas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back