Tony Pedregon vs Mike Neff (rnd 1) : Did Tony get screwed? (1 Viewer)

the rule is your tires can't CROSS the center line and your car can't hit any part of the track, simple and to the point, and I don't see any compelling reason to change it...

if this didn't involve a Force car beating one of the Pedregons it wouldn't have rated a second mention; much less pages and pages of gnashing of teeth and wailing :rolleyes:

I love how you assume this discussion would not have happened if a Force car was not involved... Not everything happens because of JFR despite what you may think... They just happened to be involved in this particular example...

I love how you assume this discussion would not have happened if a Force car was not involved... Not everything happens because of JFR despite what you may think... They just happened to be involved in this particular example...

so it's your contention that if this didn't involve team Force and a Pedregon it would just as contentious? both teams happen to be lighting rods for discussions and I don't know how anyone can miss that...

and I have no idea what you base your assumption on that I think things only happen because of Force??? :confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back