"Zippy" Zips... (1 Viewer)

My opinion and 2 cents only! I 'm thinkin'....Coil and Bernie aren't spring chickens anymore and there will come a day (obviously) that they won't be able to keep up with life on the road and Zippy will eventually become a crew chief again. My 2 cents!

What in the hell does this solve . . . is he going to drive the car in competition or not?
I need to know because I can either send a check to DRAW or send in four names so DRAW can send out statements - :D

I'm willing to live with waiting until Zippy suits up or the official appearance of car 4. Afterward, somebody pay's up sucka! :D

My opinion and 2 cents only! I 'm thinkin'....Coil and Bernie aren't spring chickens anymore and there will come a day (obviously) that they won't be able to keep up with life on the road and Zippy will eventually become a crew chief again. My 2 cents!
steve,
i have no idea what prompted this move, but i agree, Austin & Bernie have
very little left to prove; they certainly have been and continue to be THE
integral part of the backbone of the JFR 'well oiled machine'.

.Coil and Bernie aren't spring chickens anymore and there will come a day (obviously) that they won't be able to keep up with life on the road

Bernie may be leaving the tour one of these years , but "Lost In Oil" has said that he is staying as long as George Hoover (85) , so that's 20+ years to go !:cool:

Congrats to mike! You just got the opportunity to drive one of the baddest hot rods on the planet! Once and a lifetime chance is right, go get em!

Johns comments make Zippy look like an ambulance chaser if Zip did ask after Erics crash. :(

I will not be surprised if Zip is gone after Sonoma. I would have let him go before the race started and let Ace/Okahara tune the car :cool:

I like the DSR camp(not a fan of the multi car teams in the same class) but Don has to do what it takes to keep the John empire at bay.

So I have a question for Don since he posted on here earlier.
Don do you feel that three cars will be enough to keep JFR's four cars at bay, or could you possibly field a forth car?

Johns comments make Zippy look like an ambulance chaser if Zip did ask after Erics crash. :(

That is the exact same thought I had when I read that he asked right after, and then they talked about it again Memorial Day weekend. Didn't waste much time. I'm sure it probably wasn't like that, but it did kinda give that impression.

excellent post. i can see zippy tuning again just about the time courteny and britney switch over to nitro.

Zippy is too good of crew cheif to be a driver. Just maybe this is a way to get Selzie into JFR. Zip said if he coulnd drive he would step aside and that is a win win for John.Let the silly season begin a month early(Is this because of the chase?).

Folks,
all this speculation about Scelzi driving for Force neglects the fact that Gary is stepping out of the seat at DSR to spend time with his family. He may return down the road but right now he wants to race with his kids, hence the recent midget purchase.

Roo

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back