Mike Ashley's Lend America (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

I myself have been working on Christmas since June.
Am programing my computerized Christmas light display.
Last year I had 7,000 lights. I purchased via the web another 3500.
YES Christmas is just around the corrner.
As for programing music to lights = aproximatly 1 miniute of music takes 2-3 hours of programming
Songs I am doing this year: O Come All Ye Faithful and I saw Mommy Kissing Santa by Twisted Sister
Maheim Steam Roller = O Holy Night
TSO = Wizzards of Winter
John Lennons Christmas Tune
Styx = Hallulia Chorus
several other tunes from last year as well.
BEEN VERY BUSY
Display hopfully to be up and ready to run come November 20th or there abouts.

As for programing music to lights = aproximatly 1 miniute of music takes 2-3 hours of programming
Songs I am doing this year: O Come All Ye Faithful and I saw Mommy Kissing Santa by Twisted Sister
TSO = Wizzards of Winter
Styx = Hallulia Chorus
BEEN VERY BUSY

Another christmas light freak - my husband says you can see my house glow from arizona

We are foucsed on Government Insured FHA Loans and have been for some time. Sub-prime was less then 30% of our business model. In any event I want to thank you for considering Lend America. The company will do its best to help and give you the right deal. However, we are not perfect. If for some reason you are not satisfied please reach out to me directly and I will do my best to help. I can be reached at Lend America and talk to race fans/clients all the time. We have 500 plus employees now and as hard as we try it's not always possible to make everyone completely satisifed.

I wish everyone a great holiday season! I can't believe Christmas is almost here!:)

Expect to Win,

Mike Ashley
hey Mike, Couldnt sleep last night and I went downstairs about 4am and turned on the tv and there you were on an infomercial.

TSO = Wizzards of Winter
Styx = Hallulia Chorus
BEEN VERY BUSY

Oh, I'll bet the power company LOVES you!

Sounds like my little brother. He still lives at home (Momma's little man) and you can see that house from way down the street. He's nuts. But hey, sounds like a blast though! Have fun, stay safe and thanks for the efforts, the kids always love a great Christmas light display and show.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back