Medlen's sticker on cars this weekend (1 Viewer)

I'm sure the JFR store in Yorba Linda will have them soon. I bet the museum in Pomona gets a box or 2.

Dammit..PM's arent working. I have a PM and I think it's from Joe. I asked if he could snag me a couple stickers while he's there...Joe...I still want em if you can get em. Chris..I still want a couple when you're in Vegas too...I can put them on a couple of my vehicles, toolbox, helmet, etc etc :D

T

John Force Racestation

Item # 2880
This 4" round decal is a memorial to Eric Medlen - True Friend - True Hero - True Champion and his car number #4. Proceeds from the sale of this decal have been approved by the Medlen Family, to go to Metro Ministries International & Racers for Christ. If you would like to make a separate donation in Eric Medlen?s memory, please find information listed on main page.

Last edited:
WOW, $9.96 to ship one decal. Sorry, but no thanks.:mad:

i dont care if shipping is $100 , erics memory is priceless to me. besides that $15.00 total, ill bet if those stickers were at nhra events exculsively and selling for 15 bucks theyd still sell like hotcockes. i ordered 2 for now. rip eric

I ordered four of them. A couple for me and the wife and a couple to share with friends who went to Gainesville with me this year.

LOL..now that's funny, Jeff..LOL

And Teri (with an i out for spelling) caught it..:eek:

I didn't see it..but then I wasn't looking..LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back