Medlen's sticker on cars this weekend (1 Viewer)

Re: Medlins sticker on cars this weekend

No, but add me to the list who'd like one. I did make an avatar out of it though. Anyone who wants it, feel free.

I need atleast three, so if anyone finds them... Please let us know where... Thanks

would love to have one on the back of my car

Thanks for avatar....and I'm gonna want a few stickers as well once we figure out how to get them.

Add me to the list! I would need 8 of them for my race car, my boss, the trailer and some spares.

Chuck Keehne Jr
AkA PineApple Express Racing.

I'm down for a couple too if anyone knows how to get them. Would like to put one on my truck and one on my bike.

T

Called the NHRA - Main Gate (Nitro Mall) is selling them at the track. They will be at Houston, Vegas and the forseable (sp?) future. Dave

Hope Nitro Mall Online Has Them I Need A Few....... Sal In New Orleans...... God Bless You, Eric Medlen

Did a search on nitromall.com and they have nothing listed under Medlin. Someone call in the Marines!!

I'd like a couple as well, I don't know if I'm going to get stateside this year though.

S/F
D

If they still have em by Richmond I'll grab ya a couple....

Did a search on nitromall.com and they have nothing listed under Medlin. Someone call in the Marines!!

Just an FYI for future searches -- It's not Medlin, it's Medlen. But that won't get you any search results either. At least not yet.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back