GRUMPY sticker ??? (1 Viewer)

Hey gang on the qual. show I thought I saw a "In Memory of " sticker on the rear window of Jason line's P/S car.
The camera started in for a close-up, then changed to another camera.
Several questions: 1) was this a Grumpy sticker??
2) can we order them?? 3)Do we have to wait till a natl. event?? 4) where does the money go??

I'm sure a lot of fans would like to support this. Thanks for any and all info.

I saw that on the show tonight and asking the same question. I would like to have a few of those and am willing to buy/ make donation to receive em. Let us know!

I really thought they would cover it on the race show finals...:confused:
In the obit that MM was kind enough to post it stated instead of flowers, donate to DRAW. So I'm thinkin maybe the memorial stickers procedes will go there.

Jim I'm sure someone will give us the info soon.

Decals were on the cars for Friday's ESPN3 qualifying show, I'd imagine they were on the cars since Q1. If they're from NHRA then I'd imagine the money would go into Glendora's bank account

Those stickers were not on sale at the Nitro Mall or any of the Main Gate souvenir trailers, so the money does not go to NHRA.

In fact, I didn't see them on sale anywhere.

Thanks Chris, maybe when they get more printed up we'll get the info. I think it would be a nice fund raiser for DRAW.

Usually a racer or someone involved get them printed and you buy them with donations going to DRAW or ???? NHRA has nothing to do with tribute stickers...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back