Max Naylor's blog (1 Viewer)

Gutter Brain

Nitro Member
I hadn't had a chance stay up on some of the blogs. But, this morning, I caught the recent blog that Max had up there.
Naylor's 4/15 blog
I thought this was pretty cool. I know some other teams have done presentations. These PR activities at school and such can open up to a completely new audience.
Thanks to Max, Jane, Bill and everyone for doing this. And, every other team that does these twists.

LOL, Max IS a different bird. He doesnt do things half assed and he realizes this sport needs to expand its awareness. He cant do it alone, every team, driver, fan needs to grab hold of this sport we love and spread the word. I find it interesting that the NHRA needed to partner with an outside agency to bring new sponsors to THEIR sport. Makes ya wonder..............dont they have their own department for that??

Last edited:
LOL, Max IS a different bird. He doesnt do things half assed and he realizes this sport needs to expand its awareness. He cant do it alone, every team, driver, fan needs to grab hold of this sport we love and spread the word. I find it interesting that the NHRA needed to partner with an outside agency to bring new sponsors to THEIR sport. Makes ya wonder..............dont they have their own department for that??

Awww, there ya go again, Bill, with the thinkin and the logic.....I mean, gee, you and Max obviously have NO idea how to take care of sponsors and attract devoted fans...:D Of course, I'm kidding here--you guys are great and Max's approach to motorsports is a breath of fresh air to us all. Kudos!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back