Mark Niver Fatally Injured (1 Viewer)

Re: Mark Nivers Fatally Injured

Really sorry to hear this. My thoughts that prayer to Mark's family and friends, of which, apparently he had many.

RIP:(:(

This is the news I feared, my thoughts and prayers are with Mark's friends and family.

R.I.P. Thoughts and prayers to family and friends.

:( Ugh. Very very sad. :(
Tough to take.
So sorry to Mark's family.

My condolences to family and Mark's many friends...one of the good guys....a true innovator....if he needed something, he built it! He's gonna be missed.

RIP Mark Niver, and exactly a month after Neal Parker's Death which I still haven't gotten over.

Godspeed both of you

I am stunned on this sad news. RIP Mark Niver. A little early to make any conclusions but maybe the safety net need to be modified.

Our most heart felt condolences, thoughts and prayers to the family, team and friends of Mark Niver. He was a good man and fine machinest of the highest caliber, he will be missed.
:(

I am stunned on this sad news. RIP Mark Niver. A little early to make any conclusions but maybe the safety net need to be modified.

To quote what Dave said in another thread

I think that's a discussion for another day. Right now, I'm just concerned about the driver.

Because I got my side of the spectrum to put out there and that should wait a while too.

One of the sport's good guys that was incredibly talented. Sorry to hear this news.

Last edited:

Here's a pic I took of mark in Seattle in '08!

336285645_o2Vpg-L.jpg

Everyone in the Phoenix racing community had nothing but respect for this very talented and determined gentleman. A tragic and very freak accident takes away another good guy.

Thoughts and prayers go out to Mark's family and his many, many friends.

Cory Mac was visibly moved/shaken by Mark's death as they both come from the alcohol ranks. Thoughts and prayers go out to Mark's family.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back