Looking for a team (1 Viewer)

Hammer

Nitro Member
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a team to crew with this year in the mid-Atlantic region. I have been working on raising a family and making their dreams come true so long I forgot about my own.

I am a 45 yr old airline pilot and I am mechanically inclined. I used to race yrs ago although not sanctioned. My first exposure to pro racing was from the late IHRA racer Don Young. He was a neighbor. I think I would have pursued a racing career had he not passed in Bristol.

My schedule is flexible and I can make every weekend available as necessary. I will be happy to start at the bottom. I can do whatever you teach me to do YOUR WAY.

I am trusted with $60mil equipment, trust me with yours. If I don't know I ask. If it's not safe, you don't race. It's your way, or the highway. I am the captain of my ship, you are the captain of yours.

I live in the Shenandoah Valley area of Virginia. I would prefer a dragster, funny car or sportsman car but I am not thumbing my nose at anything.

Cheers!:cool:

Mike

C 540-481-0208

Update:

I have been offered a position with a Top Dragster operation out of Oklahoma City. Mostly testing due to the late season but a full schedule next year.

My Best,

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back