LaHaie is back !!! (1 Viewer)

I wondered how long it would take Dick to realize retirement is for old guys..lol..great to see him back!

Oh come on Chris, Kim was my dream girl in the late eighties (don't tell my wife)

Cute and she can turn a wrench... never understood how she could marry an "old guy" like Tim:D And yeah, I still think she a cutie

Welcome back to the game Dick-o

Oh come on Chris, Kim was my dream in the late eighties (don't tell my wife)

Cute and she can turn a wrench... never understood how she could marry an "old guy" like Tim:D And yeah, I still think she a cutie
No doubt she can turn a wrench. Whatever happened to her sister, the one that used to work on Dicks car, alongside Kim and brother Jeff?

I always wondered about the "O" in Dick O...........maybe we have cracked the case:D

I would say this is more about helping out an old buddy than money. Dick probably got bored in retirement, it happens all the time.
My Dad supposedly retired 2 years ago after he sold the business to me and 2 of my brothers. He has plenty of money and got bored in "retirement". Now he is back pulling one of our reefers a few days a week to Indy and Dallas 9 months out of the year because he missed it.

Glad to see Dick back as that entire fleet needs some 'real' direction...only so-much a group of mechanics can do w/ someone (Rahn's) else's tune-up...

Glad to see Dick back as that entire fleet needs some 'real' direction...only so-much a group of mechanics can do w/ someone (Rahn's) else's tune-up...

Terry,

I would love to see you walk up to Connie Kalitta and call him a "Mechanic". I bet he would introduce you to his little friend, "The Torque Wrench"!!!

If memory serves me right Jim O had Doug going quite well by himself before Rahn came on board.:rolleyes: Rahn came on board because Kalitta's had two cars.

Nitroclovers

Your memory is serving you right Lee, Jim O did do well before Rahn came along!!:p

I think the addition of Dick LaHaie to the O brothers, Connie and the rest of the troops should create a brain trust to rival the Force camp...should be really interesting to see.

I think the addition of Dick LaHaie to the O brothers, Connie and the rest of the troops should create a brain trust to rival the Force camp...should be really interesting to see.

With all do respect JFR is on another level!

Jim may have done well before Rahn took over but not as good results! Jim still crew chief's for Hillary the last couple of years but without much success.

I mean no disrespect to any of the Kalitta camp they have a lot of talent and resources that's for sure but all of the teams have dropped off in performance especially this year and with the new points system there is a certain urgency to pick up performance and hiring Dick was a excellent move and the results should come quickly!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back