LaHaie is back !!! (1 Viewer)

All this leads me to believe is that they missed Rahn more than they let on! ;)
I guess ruling by comittee wasn't good enough. :eek:
Whatever the reason I see only good things out of this move it takes a big person to admit they needed help I guess Connie knows what it takes which they seem to lack when Rahn left consistancy and that is one thing Lahaie is known for!
I think things are going to get interesting in T/F!

I watched Dicks last race on DVD and he said when he retires he won't return. :rolleyes:
I wonder what the Snake has to say about that since his dig at KB!

it might have been the PC move to make, but I think this proves that picking Rahn to leave was a bad move. But if it brought Dicko back...alls well that ends well.

it might have been the PC move to make, but I think this proves that picking Rahn to leave was a bad move. But if it brought Dicko back...alls well that ends well.

Who picked Rahn to leave????????????? Now THAT I think about it I still haven't heard what really happened with Rahn. What made him leave???
As far as Dick -It was probably an easy decision-- Tons of money and get on a jet every week and fly to the race in comfort ---- It's great to be wanted that badly:) :) :)

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!

Always love it when me two favorite Michigan racers team up. Kalitta and Lahaie

I am glad to see Dick "O" back! It is not always about money, maybe the love of the sport brought him back. Either way, I am excited for my brothers and the team that they get to work with a legend again!

As for Rahn Tobler.............for god sake! Can we please put that whole saga to bed? It is really tired!

I am glad to see Dick "O" back! It is not always about money, maybe the love of the sport brought him back. Either way, I am excited for my brothers and the team that they get to work with a legend again!

As for Rahn Tobler.............for god sake! Can we please put that whole saga to bed? It is really tired!

Hi Suzie. Glad you posted on this topic...I was interested in seeing what your take on this change would be. Sounds like it can be good for the team. Best of luck to all of Team Kalitta!

Thanks Terry! It will be very beneficial to the teams because everyone was spread so thin. It is very demanding trying to manage 4 teams and put on a good show!

I can imagine it has been really stressful, especially with the DNQ and all. And I think Dicko and the O brothers will make a really good combination. And some really good results will help quite a bit with the stress, I bet!

Wow, all the memories are coming back. These fellas had some great times together. I remember how shaken Dick was the year Scott crashed; which was why he left the first time. I also remember the SHOCK of Scott running 308.57 at HPT in the fall. Unheard of at the time...... especially by Connie Kalitta's kid. Such a feeling of "comfort" knowing Dick is coming back. This is gonna be fun.

I think NOT!!!!!!!!

Suzie, I dont know what really happened and dont care since its none of my business but they miss him whether they want to admit it not. I dont care if Austin Coil walked in JFR tomorrow and caused the biggest stink in the history of the sport, if he left JFR would miss him. Mabye not personally, but performance wise they would. Same thing with any big name crew chief. Fact of the matter is anytime a team loses a big time crew chief I dont care who's in place, they are going to miss them some more than others though.

Does anyone know what Kim has been up to lately? I used to have such a crush on her when I was a teenager.......

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back